One of the design tools available in your email form builder is the font style. You are able to change font size, weight (if it is normal or bold), italic, underlined…and you can also change the font color.
In order to change font color in the form builder you can use:
1- The form settings – font color field.
Through this field you can determine the font color of all the elements in the form at once.
The field enables you to enter any color by specifying its number (such as #ffffff) or its name (such as red).
2- The ‘font color’ icon in the upper toolbar – style section
This option allows you to change each element’s font color separately. In this option you can only pick from a list of colors given to you.
All you need to do is select the element and press on the icon. a small window will appear and you will be able to pick a color from the list.
3- The element settings – font color field.
This option, like the first in the form settings, allows you to enter any color you want. The only difference is that the font color in this option is only applied to a certain element and not to the entire form.
A new email form always has a default size width and height (727×506 px).
Usually the size of the form is not important unless you wish to embed the email form in a specific area of the webpage – in this case you will have to determine the exact height and width of the email form so it doesn’t get cut. When embedding a web form you need to publish it as “script” or “iframe” and insert the generated code the specific area of your web page html.
Following are steps to change your email form’s width and height:
1- Enter the form in the email form builder.
2- Go to the ‘form settings’ on the right.
3- enter a different width and height.
* if you are trying to contract the form size when there are elements in it you may not be able to do so if there are elements in the way. If this is the case, try to move/change elements size to allow the wanted contraction.
4- press on ‘apply’.
5- save the form.
** please note that if you change your form’s dimensions after it has been embedded you will need to publish it again and replace the current generated code with the new one.
When a form filler submits your email form a new data entry alert email is automatically sent to you by default.
If a you wish to be notified about these new data entry submissions via cell phone you can purchase a bulk of SMS’s and redirect them to your cell phone number.
* Please note that the SMS feature requires the purchase of an SMS bulk and it applies to all the active forms which use this feature in the account.
Steps to use the SMS Alerts option:
1) Purchase a bulk of SMS’s in the Payment center.
2) Enter your form in the email form creator.
3) Go to the “form settings”.
4) Type your cellphone number in the SMS Number field.
* Take note – You must enter the complete number (the same as when people dial your number from overseas). It should include the country code + cellphone number with no spaces between them.
if your cell phone number is 054-5874165 and you live in israel (country code=972) than you should enter your number as follows: 972545874165.
5) Press on “apply”.
6) Save the form.
‘spam protect’ is a feature that prevents the possibility of a form filler to spam your form and shower you with unwanted entries and emails. Once a form filler presses on the ‘submit’ button in your published email form he/she is prompted to fill in the characters in the captcha box before the form may be submitted.
In Safari/IE6/IE7 or in forms smaller than 220×220 pixels the spam protect prompt (in section 3) will appear in a regular pop up window.
All you need to do in order to add this feature to your email form is:
1) enter your form in the email form creator
2) check the “Spam Protect” checkbox situated in the ‘form Settings’.
3) Save the form.
The Following image displays the ‘Spam Protect’ prompt that will appear once a user attempts to submit the form.
Every time a person fills in your published email form and presses on the ‘submit’ button the form owner (you) automatically receives a new data entry alert via e-mail (that is why it is called an email form).
If the form owner wants this alert to be sent to other e-mail addresses in addition to his own he may do so by using the ‘Mailing List’ option.
Steps to add a Mailing List:
1) Enter the form builder and Go to the “Mailing List” textbox in the “form settings” box.
2) Enter valid e-mail addresses with ; between them in this manner – Email1;Email2.
3) Press on the “apply” button.
Whenever someone fills in your published email form a small window appears indicating that the data has been sent.
The email form owner (you) can add his own short message to this window (to say thank you, for instance).
Steps to add a thank you message:
1) Go to the “Thank You Message” textbox in the “form settings” box on the right.
2) Enter your short message and press on the “apply” button.
3) Once the published form is submitted, a window will appear containing your message.
Each email form you create has its dimensions set in pixels. A new email form has a default size of width:727 px and height:506px which can easily be changed.
the size of the email form is especially important if you intend to embed it in your website/blog because when
you embed an email form you usually have a limited space for it (which it cannot exceed).
*please notice that any changes in the email form size after it has been embedded will require you to publish it and embed it again.
In order to change the size of the email form you only need to:
1- enter the email form2- go to its ‘form settings’ on the right
3- change the width and height numbers
4- press on ‘apply’
5- save the email form